Maker Street is growing and now on the hunt for a professional and ‘on-the-rise’ account manager to act as the first point of contact for new opportunities, generate new business deals, be responsible agency growth, with the ability to support with administrative duties when busy to join our growing team.
Maker Street is a brand focused integrated creative ad agency in Fortitude Valley with clients spanning the nation (plus a few abroad).
We’re looking for someone who enjoys and excels at the hunt for new business with an existing and extensive network throughout Brisbane who can hit the ground running and start immediately. You won’t be afraid of a cold lead, outbound sales or hitting the phones. You will be the first point of contact for organic leads and enquiries.
The role up for grabs, is a results driven (and tracked) part time salary role plus generous uncapped commissions which will grow into a full time role as quickly as possible for the right candidate dependent on results.
Responsible for generating and sustaining agency growth while managing your own accounts expectations and requirements. Your number one priority is to generate a surplus of new business deals (and close them) for the agency in hope to bring further support staff on board to help you kick your goals. Make no doubt about it, there is the opportunity for immense personal growth within this role dependent on ability and how hungry you are to produce results.
Previous experience in a design studio, advertising agency or at least a high energy and autonomous B2B sales role is highly sought after and a proven ability to self generate new business opportunities at pace is essential.
You’ll be working alongside a small, young and close knit creative team from our studio in Fortitude Valley with direct support from an agency partner and more flexible working options will be available after 3 months.
- Generate new business and lead agency growth strategies
- Liaise with current accounts and manage soft projects
- Take charge in responding to new leads and accounts
- Self starter and display a high level of initiative
- Highly energetic and unique personality
- Answer phones/emails and be the first point of contact for all new opportunities
- Proven Business Development Skills in a B2B Setting
- A Thorough understanding of Marketing, Advertising and Branding
- Account and Project Management skills
- ‘Get in, get it done’ attitude
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Agency or Design Studio Experience would be highly regarded.
We’re a small but hungry, fast paced creative agency and the right candidate will be a fast self starter, efficient, and most importantly, an absolute rockstar sales person.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter below.
Apply for the position below
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details below. Please also note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.